Last Updated On April 26, 2023
Effective Date April 26, 2023
How We Use Your Information:
We will use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- Marketing/ Promotional
- Enforce T&C
- Targeted advertising
- Site protection
If we want to use your information for any other purpose, we will ask you for consent and will use your information only on receiving your consent and then, only for the purpose(s) for which grant consent unless we are required to do otherwise by law.
How We Share Your Information:
We will not transfer your personal information to any third party without seeking your consent, except in limited circumstances as described below:
- Ad service
- Data collection & process
We require such third party’s to use the personal information we transfer to them only for the purpose for which it was transferred and not to retain it for longer than is required for fulfilling the said purpose.
Depending on the law that applies, you may have a right to access and rectify or erase your personal data or receive a copy of your personal data, restrict or object to the active processing of your data, ask us to share (port) your personal information to another entity, withdraw any consent you provided to us to process your data, a right to lodge a complaint with a statutory authority and such other rights as may be relevant under applicable laws. To exercise these rights, you can write to us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request in accordance with applicable law.
Do note that if you do not allow us to collect or process the required personal information or withdraw the consent to process the same for the required purposes, you may not be able to access or use the services for which your information was sought.
California Privacy Rights:California residents have certain other rights concerning their Personal Information, pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”). This section describes the categories of Personal Information collected and disclosed by DHRpro subject to California privacy law, your privacy rights under California privacy law, and how to exercise your rights. When we use the term “Personal Information” in this section, we mean information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household. Certain Personal Information we may collect may not be subject to CCPA. In such event, we may collect, use or disclose such Personal Information in accordance with this Policy and applicable law. Personal Information We Collect: If you are a California consumer, please be aware that we collect, process, and maintain Personal Information to fulfill certain business purposes related to our Site. We will not collect additional categories of Personal Information or use Personal Information collected for additional purposes without providing you notice. Within the preceding twelve (12) months we and our service providers have collected, and we may continue to collect, the categories of Personal Information set forth below. We disclose each of these categories of Personal Information to our service providers for our business purposes (to enable the service providers to provide their services) and as otherwise described in the “Sharing Information with Third Parties” section above.
- Identifiers (for example, name, postal address, date of birth, email address, IP address, and online identifiers);
- Categories of Personal Information as defined by Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80 (for example, name, signature, Taxpayer Identification Number, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license number, insurance policy number, account numbers);
- Commercial information (for example, transaction history);
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including information on your usage of our Sites;
- Geolocation data;
- Sensory data (for example, audio from call recordings); and
- Inferences drawn from any information identified above to create a profile
- Notice: You have the right to be notified of what categories of Personal Information will be collected at or before the point of collection and the purposes for which they will be used and shared.
- Access: You have the right to request the categories of Personal Information that we collected in the previous twelve (12) months, the categories of sources from which the Personal Information was collected, the specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you, and the business purposes for which such Personal Information is collected and shared. You also have the right to request the categories of Personal Information which were disclosed for business purposes, and the categories of third parties in the twelve (12) months preceding your request for your Personal Information.
- Data Portability: You have the right to receive the Personal Information you have previously provided to us.
- Erasure: You can request to have your Personal Information deleted from our servers and we will direct our service providers to do the same. However, please be aware that we may not fulfill your request for deletion if we (or our service provider(s)) are required to retain your Personal Information for one or more of the following categories of purposes: (1) to complete a transaction for which the Personal Information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you, or complete a contract between us and you; (2) to ensure our website integrity, security, and functionality; (3) to comply with applicable law or a legal obligation, or exercise rights under the law (including free speech rights); (4) to otherwise use your Personal Information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
- To Opt Out: You can request to opt out of our sale of your information Personal Information.
The security of your information is important to us and we will use reasonable security measures to prevent the loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration of your information under our control. However, given the inherent risks, we cannot guarantee absolute security and consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
Third Party Links & Use Of Your Information:
Grievance / Data Protection Officer:
If you have any queries or concerns about the processing of your information that is available with us, you may email our Grievance Officer at DHRpro, LLC, P.O. Box 864, Springfield, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will address your concerns in accordance with applicable law.